Recipe: Chorizo Breakfast Eggrolls
- 1.5 pounds ground chorizo
- 7 oz shredded hash browns
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 4 eggs
- 1 package eggroll wraps
- Oil for frying
- Pour approximately 1 inch of oil into an electric skillet and preheat to 350 degrees.
- Thoroughly cook the chorizo and strain out excess grease.
- Scramble the eggs and dice into small pieces, mince the onion.
- Mix chorizo, eggs, onion, cheese and hash-browns in a bowl until well mixed.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of mixture onto an eggroll wrapper.
- Fold bottom corner over filling. Fold sides toward center over filling. Moisten remaining corner with water; roll up tightly to seal. Repeat.
- Fry eggrolls in hot oil 2-3 minutes on both sides and remove from oil.
- Let cool slightly before eating.